Breakfast: I typically have
- 1 Yellow Ezekiel Bread
- 1 Red of 2 Eggs
- A Purple container of fruit.
This past Sunday I enjoyed a Red container of Greek Yogurt with cinnamon, Purple cut up Apple, Fixate Granola, yellow , and a spoonful of All Natural Peanut Butter. To mix things up a bit!
Snack 1: I have 1 Yellow of Sweat Potato with cinnamon at about 9am. Then my Shakeology, the healthiest fast meal of the day at about a hour later.
- 1 Red Shakeology
- 1 Green Spinach
- 1 tsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Purple, 1/2 frozen Banana
- 1 Cup of Ice and 8 oz Water
Lunch: One of my favorites and go to lunches, homemade Burrito Bowls. These are easy to mix up to your own liking.
- 1 Red of seasoned Chicken (Chili Powder, Paprika, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper)
- 1 Green container of cut Spinach, Grilled Peppers and Onions, All Natural Salsa all mixed together.
- 1 Yellow of Quinoa
- 1 Yellow of Black Beans (no salt added at Kroger now)
- 1/2 Blue of Shredded block Cheese
Snack 2: This week I mixed up fruit throughout the week to keep it fresh, oranges, grapes, strawberries, and watermelon. And for veggie I had cucumber with cracked black pepper and balsamic vinegar (Freebie!)
- Purple Container: Choice of Fruit
- Green Container: Choice of Veggie
- 1 Red of Chicken or Ground Turkey
- 2 Green Mixed Spinach and Kale, onions, tomatos, etc.
- 1/2 blue of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Orange container of apple cider vinegar and olive oil with seasoning dressing.
Add Ons: I traded a Yellow in my lunch a few days for the fabulous Fixate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Balls. So good! Want the Recipe?, it is available with a free trial of Beachbody On Demand in Autumn’s Fixate Cooking Show.
I also enjoyed my Energize before all workouts and Recover one day this week to help push through those workouts and reduce muscle pain.
What are you eating this week?