I am the type of person to love to try these different kinds of bars when I pass them in the grocery store. I usually just assume they are healthy and grab one every now and then on the go. But, I have never really given them a second look to see just what I am putting in my body. And if there is anything I have learned in the last year it is to not trust media’s marketing of what is and isn’t healthy. For those of you doing the Portion Fix plans, if I eat one of these I typically use it as a Treat Yellow, but that does not truly align with the plan. So if you are following strictly to the plan avoid these!
I am going to break this review down into 2 categories. A Health Test and a Taste Test and give you my favorite and least favorite in each of the categories.
What is it?
-Daily 30 minute workouts set in rounds of 21 Days. You will receive DVDs with 7 workouts and a bonus workout. Workouts use a heavy and a light set of hand weights (resistance bands are an optional item). All workouts have options to modify to make this program work literally for anyone.
- Total Body Cardio Fix- Keep your heart rate up and your metabolism revved high long after the workout is over.
- Upper Fix- Targeted resistance training helps shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms and abs.
- Lower Fix- Firm and tone your entire lower body while you blast fat and burn calories.
- Pilates Fix- Strengthen your core, elongate your muscles, and firm your hips and thighs.
- Cardio Fix- Get your heart pumping and your body moving as you melt away the pounds.
- Dirty 30- 4 rounds of fat-burning exercises help carve out a leaner, stronger physique.
- Yoga Fix- Improve your balance, flexibility, and strength as you help your muscles.
- *Bonus 10 Minute Fix for Abs- The ultimate ab workout.
This is by far my favorite Fix Approved dessert recipe out there. If you are a dark chocolate fan then you are going to love it!
Simple and easy 3 ingredients to make. This bitter sweet chocolate can be just the thing to satisfy your sweet tooth. These are perfect while doing the 21 Day Fix, and you need that sweet chocolate treat to make it through the day. The husband and I have enjoyed satisfying our sweet tooth with this simple treat!
Zucchini Turkey Chili – a tasty and healthy Fall treat the whole family is sure to love and get a good dose of vegetables. 21 Day Fix approved.