Simple and easy 3 ingredients to make. This bitter sweet chocolate can be just the thing to satisfy your sweet tooth. These are perfect while doing the 21 Day Fix, and you need that sweet chocolate treat to make it through the day. The husband and I have enjoyed satisfying our sweet tooth with this simple treat!
- Coconut Oil (4 tablespoons, divided)
- Chocolate Shakeology (8 tablespoons, divided)
- Natural Peanut Butter (8 teaspoons)
Don’t have Shakeology? Buy it here!
1. Melt 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a pan or microwave.
2. Measure out 4 tbsp of Chocolate Shakeology.
4. Divide evenly into a mini muffin pan. This should make 8 peanut butter cups.
5. Place in freezer and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Spread a tsp. of peanut butter on each of the frozen chocolate cups. Spread it out but not so that it touches the sides.
7. Now you will repeat steps 1, 2, & 3 with the remaining 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 4 tbsp of Shakeology.
8. Pour the Shakeology and coconut oil mixture over the peanut butter, dividing it evenly among the 8 cups.
9. Freeze in the freezer for another hour.
10. Your Peanut Butter Cups are ready to enjoy! Keep individually wrapped in the freezer for later sweet tooth moments!