Just booked my flight to go to Summit in July with my awesome team of bosses! But it got me to thinking about travel and all that comes with it. So I present my must have…
Whether you are on a 2 hour flight hopping puddles across a few states or flying to another Country. There are some essentials to make your travel easier. And typically cheaper if thought of in advance too. And this girl is all about saving a dime!
So lets run through my list of My Must Haves!
1) Printed Boarding Pass and ID: I prefer to travel with my smaller wristlet wallet. Has less un-needed cards and easy to slip into my bag with less chance of loosing items. Printed boarding pass! It is now cheaper at a lot of airlines to print your own! Want to save even more money? See if your airline has an app! A lot of airline apps allow you to download the boarding passes directly to your phone!
2) Make-up bag: whether you are flying for business or pleasure you never know when you might need to freshen up before meeting someone at the end of your trip. There probably isn’t a need for your whole make-up bag. But pack a few essentials. Two I always have with me are my Clinique All About Eyes Serum for massaging away under eye darkness. And secondly my, Barescentuals Buff and Gobrush. This allows for quick touch ups for flawless skin. And don’t forget the chapstick!
3) Snacks: One thing I hate wasting money on is food. Everything in the airport is extremely overpriced. I always bring a empty water bottle or in this case my shaker cup. I then fill this up once inside the terminal. A snack like my favorite Boom Chicka Pop sweet and salty popcorn. Shakeology just in case there is any sort of delay this will typically hold me over. And don’t forget the gum! This may seem like something you can just buy there? But why when you can save picking it up at the grocery store or gas station.
4) Comforts: This girl is always freezing cold! I bring a sweater everywhere. Athletic pull-overs are perfect for rolling up small in your bag unlike a hoodie. This way you don’t use up all your space with a sweater. Koozies are my jam. For the same reason of always being cold. I use them often. Always have one close by.
5) Entertainment: These days most of us can be entertained simply by our phones whether we have wifi or not. But don’t forget the charger and headphones to make yours and everyone’s life around you easier. I often use this time to go through and delete piled up advertisement emails. Or have also the ability to using an awesome app called Pocket. This app saves online articles for you to read offline at a later time. It is wonderful. Give it a shot. And the old school me typically brings a good old book along with the phone. You never know when the juice may be running low and there is no where to charge your phone. A book can be a lifesaver. Hopefully this will help some of you trying to narrow down exactly what you need to bring on the plane. Have other things that are Must Haves for you? Leave them in a comment below! Until next time,