Program: 21 Day Fix Extreme
This is an adjustment from last week because there are quit a few more containers on my list! But none the less it was tasty! Some days I struggled with getting my last carb in. And I used some of the 80/20 lifestyle rule and indulged in these seasonal Pumpkin Spice Cheerios! Come on! Who doesn’t love a good pumpkin spice product! That being said there was a lot of coffee drinking going on to get this sweating Texan in the Fall mood. Black coffee life is what I am all about. Alright well here is the rundown:
Breakfast: I make sure to fuel up at the beginning of the day especially when eating this many calories.
- 1 Red of 2 Eggs
- 1 Green of Veggies sautéed in my eggs
- 1 Purple of fruit
- 1 Yellow of Ezekiel Bread
- 1 Yellow of sweet potatoes with cinnamon
Snack 1: I have a big ‘ole super shake mid-morning mostly last week. This included
- 1 Red of Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 Red of plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Greens of Baby Spinach and Kale mix
- 2 Purple (typically a half a Banana and Strawberries)
Lunch: I tried something new this week and it was so tasty! Fixate Sloppy Joes (Recipe in this cookbook), but I didn’t want to be eating more bread so the husband and I put the Sloppy Joe mixture into a Sweet Potato! The flavors were fabulous.
- 1 Red Ground Turkey in Sloppy Joe
- 1 Green Tomatoes, Onions in Sloppy Joe
- 2 Yellow Sweet Potato
- 1 Purple Fruit of choice
Snack 2: I usually spread these foods out throughout the afternoon so I don’t eat it all at once.
- 1 Green of snacking veggies (ie: Cucumbers, Carrots, Celerey)
- 1 Purple Fruit of Choice
- 1 Red, Greek Yogurt or Cottage Cheese
Dinner: We went for Salads again with a few replacement meals of Zoodles (my favorite… not so much the husbands) this week.
- 2 Green of Lettuce and Salad Fixin’s
- 1 Red Chicken
- 1 Blue Cheese of Choice
- 1 Orange Salad Dressing
- 2 Green of Zucchini Noodles
- 1 Red of Chicken
- 1 Blue of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Orange of Nut of Choice
Add Ons: As already mentioned I splurged on some Pumpkin Spice Cheerios a few days, all about balance. And secondly lots of coffee. Per usual I enjoyed my pre-workout Energize each day, and Recover twice this week. This program kicks my butt a bit more than other.
What was on your menu?